If you’ve ever visited Palm Beach Island then you can attest to the fact that it is an island of paradise. For many wealthy northerners, Palm Beach Island has become known as a great place to go for vacations – and many never come back. We’ve listed a few reasons why Palm Beach Island is a great place to relocate. palm beach
1. Palm Beach Island is home to an appreciating real estate market. With an improved economy, demand has picked up speed from baby boomers and first time homebuyers alike. According to Coldwell Bank, over 411 homes were available for sale in Palm Beach in November. This equates to a 20 percent decrease in inventory from last year.
2. Florida doesn’t have a state or city tax unlike New York. This has brought in many founders of hedge funds and radio broadcasters such as Howard Stern and Rush Limbaugh. If you like paying more in taxes, scraping ice off your car, never seeing the ocean, then the Island won’t be for you.
3. The best part of living here is that no matter where you are, you’re walking distance from the intracoastal or a beach.
4. The Island is home to Worth Avenue. Worth Avenue is one of the most famous streets in America. You will never be in shortage of high-end clothing and fine dining.
5. There is never a shortage of activities or things to see. From Sunfest to Moonfest, Clematis or Cruzan Amphitheatre, your calendar will always be booked.
6. If you love fishing, cruising, or jet skiing then you’re in the right place. You won’t have a shortage of Yacht clubs, boat rentals or fishing spots on the Atlantic Ocean.
7. Try sparking a conversation with any of the residents and you will notice that we have some of the best and most interesting. You will meet people with many diverse backgrounds. Athletes, entertainers, Presidents, and entrepreneurs all have called the Island home.
8. Want to play golf on the ocean? We’ve got you covered. You can also take in a polo match in Wellington.
9. Interesting in spending time with your family? You’re a 3 hour drive to Orlando’s Disney World, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventures. You’re also over an hour north of Miami.
10. Love sports? There’s always a game to attend. The Miami Heat, Miami Dolphins, Florida Panthers, and Miami Marlins has games year round.
There are many reasons to consider relocating to Palm Beach Island. All it takes is one visit to Palm Beach and you will have a hard time not wanting to move. You won’t regret the move.
Chris Cassidy is a realtor at Palm Beach Island Real Estate [http://www.pbirealestate.com] and specializes in selling luxury homes, residential and commercial property.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8847206