The baby shower is on its way, you are invited and the mom-to-be is expecting for your gift. But up until now, you still don’t have any idea what to give for a baby shower. It is not a surprise that there is a vast selection of infant presents available in the market today, but it is not always easy to choose an ideal newborn shower surprises that both mom and newborn will enjoy.
When choosing presents for a infant shower, it is always a brilliant idea to consider practical and useful gift items that can help the parents in raising their infant. The most basic newborn items are often the ones that makes ideal newborn shower presents.
1. Baby clothes – A new infant don’t need to many clothes. When you decided to go with infant clothes as a present, you want to choose larger newborn clothes for babies grow so fast. Infant clothes come in different variety of styles and may include booties, hats and other accessories.
2. Diapers – diapers are also very popular surprises during newborn showers. New parents will basically need plenty of diapers for their newborn, so this is a very ideal disney diaper bag and safe gift to get if you don’t have any ideas on what to get for a infant shower. You may consider to give a little bundle of joy diaper cake.
3. Personalized Baby Blankets – Personalized infant blankets or beddings can make a nice and thoughtful present for a newborn. Having the little bundle of joy’s name on the blanket creates a personal touch and makes it a thoughtful keepsake even after the infant outgrows it.
4. Baby Accessories – the newborn will need many accessories, such as infant bibs, burp cloths and blankies. Other accessories include bottles, pacifiers, bath toys, high chairs and the likes.
5. Stuffed Toys – Babies need to be entertained as well, so surprises like stuffed toys can really put smile on the little bundle of joy’s face. Stuffed animals are always a favorite among newborns. A teddy bear is the most traditional surprises, but other stuffed animals are also acceptable presents.
6. Baby Gift Baskets – baby gift baskets are always a perfect present choice to give during infant showers. With a baby gift basket, you can have plenty of newborn items to provide for the new parents. There are infant surprise basket that comes along with a theme. For example, a bath time surprise basket, this include bath towels, robe, shampoo, soap and bath toys.
Just a reminder, always make sure that you are getting safe infant present items that passed the safety standards for babies. You don’t want to give a shower present that can put the little bundle of joy’s health on the line. As much as possible choose organic presents. For furniture, make sure to check the quality of materials and craftsmanship to protect the infant from any accident due to malfunctions. You can find great deals for baby surprises online. There are so many online stores that specializes baby shower surprises, from personalized to unique presents.
Jnet is an author for a variety of lifestyle issues and topics. If you’re looking for baby accessories